So, today was our first outing. I'm not sure what to call our weekly time together. Fieldtrip Fridays? The Cox and I? The Weekly Adventures of Caden Cox? If you have any suggestions, please comment. I sure could use some help!
This week we made a special trip to....
BLUEBELL CREAMERIES
Caden wanted to go visit the "Ice Cream Factory." I assume it had to do with all the Talking Words Factory videos we've been watching. Regardless, Brenham is only an hour away so Bluebell Creameries was our first adventure.
The tour is very brief (45 minutes). Cameras are not allowed. The best part is that when it's over you're allowed to have a bowl of one of their 24 available flavors. Caden chose green/orange/pink sherbet. I went for the white chocolate almond ice cream. Yum!
I forgot to mention that Caden woke up this morning at 5:30. In the morning. As in, before the sun was awake.
When we arrived we had a few minutes to take photos before our tour. Caden loved the delivery truck outside the factory.
He even cooperated in taking a few extra photos for me.
Afterwards, we enjoyed our ice cream outside.
Guess who got tired on the way home? You bet I did! Apparently Caden was pretty tired too. I tried to figure out the best way to snap a photo of a backseat passenger while driving 80mph on the freeway. This is what I came up with. If I weren't so busy endangering the life of my child I would think I was pretty darn smart!
And that was our trip for this week. What's planned for next week? Nothing definite yet. Stay tuned to find out!





Fun Filled Fridays, or Hangin' with Caden, or Frivoulous Friday Fun! What do I win ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd I spelled frivolous wrong - so if you choose that one - make sure you spell it right - jeez!
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle! You are supposed to tell your friends when you start a blog, you know. So we can all peep in on your life :) Anyway, I saw you had commented on Datra's so I clicked on it and sho enough! Great job so far! I am still keeping up with my Mac website and the blog on there every month or so, but my blogspot, well it was harder to update than my mac. I'm all about easy, ya know! Hope you are doing good!!!
ReplyDelete