The Houston Zoo
I have not taken Caden to the zoo in a very long time. We had a membership for a couple of years and went pretty often. I expected the visit to be animal-centric now that Caden is old enough to pay attention to things for an entire 5 minutes. Going there with friends probably changed the way Caden acted. At least I hope so. The kids pretty much ran the entire time. I'm not kidding. The entire visit was about running at full speed with just a few moments of stopping to call the animals names ("Hey there stinky head!").
We started off our visit with a ride on the train
Here we are with Molly, Caden, Jack, and Reed.
The weather was great. Overcast and warm but not hot. A lot of animals were outside. We saw a lioness.
And Giraffes.
But no visit to the zoo would be complete without a stop at the Lion water fountain. Even when Caden and Molly were little we always stopped at the fountain.
2006 above. 2009 below.
Even if the kids could care less about the animals we still had a great time at the Houston Zoo.






LOVE IT! I can't wait to see all the photos. Thanks again for taking her!! I LOVE the pictures at the lion water fountain!! We have to be sure to take them back every year or so just to keep up with those!!
ReplyDeleteLove that you went with "Hangin' with Caden"! Love the post too. He and Molly are super cute! However, I think my most favorite pictures of them are the Rita Blows followed by the Ike Blows pics!
ReplyDelete