Friday, December 4, 2009

Trick-or-Treat, Smell my feet...

Just two weeks after Caden's 5th birthday, we hosted our annual neighborhood potluck Halloween party.  It was a lot of fun, and a lot of chaos.  Lots of families joined us this year - The Derr's, The Heitzman's, The Newton's, The Quin's, The Rodriguez's, and The Tinsley's.  Thirteen kids in all.  With all the madness, I forgot to take photos.  Most of the pictures below are courtesy of Datra Quin.

Natalie dressed up a ladybug



Caden was Indiana Jones





The Heitzman's came as Jon and Kate



Molly came as Alice, her cousin Tirsha was the Queen of Hearts, Marshall was the King of Hearts (LOVE the pencil thin moustache!)



All the kids gathered on the couch  for a group shot.  I would like to point out that trying to take a group photo of this many kids is like trying to herd cats.  I'm sure years from now I'll look back at this photo and fondly remember the fun of it all.  As for now, all I remember is how terribly loud it was while the Momarazzi tried to snap a few photos.



In the end, the kids had a lot of fun.  The parents had a lot of fun.  And there was a nice supply of delicious treats to enjoy when the kids went to sleep.  Happy Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment