What a day! It was another fun filled Friday for Caden and I. I am so far behind on updating the blog that I'm not ready to go into how we spent our day. What I am ready to share is that Caden reached one of those memorable stages of childhood today. He lost his first tooth! Despite knowing that he had a very wiggly tooth, I was still completely unprepared. Caden doesn't have a pillow for the tooth. I don't even know what the Tooth Fairy pays these days. Regardless, I'm glad I was with him when it fell out. While eating an ice cream cone at Chick-Fil-A Caden suddenly yelled, "My tooth!" and grabbed it out of his mouth. We've been talking about it for weeks but to look of shock and amazement on his face was something I'll always remember. I love sharing these childhood Rites of Passage with Caden. He's my sweet little boy who is growing up way too fast.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Danielle, this post is so sweet it brought tears to my eyes. It also reminded me of when I lost MY first tooth. I was leaving the mall with my mom and sisters, eating an ice cream cone that was covered with nuts. While walking back to our car, I "bit into something" I thought was a frozen nut and spit it out in the parking lot. Got to the car and realized I had lost my tooth. We walked around the parking lot trying to find it, but to no avail. Fortunately, the tooth fairy came anyway :-)
ReplyDelete